From family reunions to a girlfriend’s getaway, Travel Best Bets can help you plan that perfect group vacation.
You only need a minimum of 10 passengers (excluding infants)* to qualify for discounted group rates.
As well many of our tour operator partners will allow us to combine gateways of group members allowing everyone to take advantage of the discounts. For example if you have family or friends living in different provinces, we can help connect you all to one destination.
Whether you are friends wanting to take your families on a trip together at school breaks or are planning a multi-generational trip with grandparents to grandchildren and aunts to cousins, there is something for all ages. From all inclusive packages to visiting your family’s heritage abroad or taking an amazing adventure on a safari in Africa, the choices are endless.
Claire’s 5 Tips for a Multi-Generational Vacation:
1. Communicate with everyone involved during the planning process. If you’re the one making the effort to plan the vacation, be sure to solicit input from everyone. If they’re old enough, the kids might even have an opinion that might affect the trip.
2. Choose a destination with options for everyone. All-inclusive resorts are a good choice – with lots of activities for travelers of all ages. And cruises can work for families that prefer to travel to more destinations without having to repack suitcases.
3. Don’t try to follow a jam-packed schedule. If it’s back-to-back museum visits you’re interested in, you might want to wait until next time. Instead, spend time playing cards or just relaxing together, not seeing how many attractions you can check off your list.
4. Have respect for everyone’s sleep schedule. Some require more than others. Book accommodations that you know will allow everyone a bit of quiet time if and when they need it.
5. Figure out the finances ahead of time. Who’s paying for what? What can everyone afford? If you wait until you’re on vacation to figure this out I can guarantee someone’s not going to be happy!
With the exception of the traditional stag/stagette to Las Vegas we are seeing an increase in popularity to local BC getaways. From Whistler to the Okanagan wineries, there are plenty of options.
Contact our groups department
Please fill out the form below with your preferred travel information and we will have one of our dedicated group specialists contact you. If you prefer to speak to someone, please contact us at 1-877-523-7823 ext 111 or at [email protected]
*Note: The minimum number of people required for a group can vary depending on the destination or tour operator. Standard requirement is 10 passengers (excluding infants).