Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare from Vancouver to Barcelona
- 12 night cruise aboard Brilliance of the Seas
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
|Vancouver||Inside||Outside||Taxes & Fees|
|Sep 21-Oct 4||$2499||$2799||$898|
|Oct 15 – 28||$2399||$2599||$898|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
Cruise Sailing Itinerary for Sep 21 departure:
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Fri 22Sep2017||Barcelona, Spain||-||5:00 PM||Boarding|
|Sat 23Sep2017||Nice (Villefranche), France||9:00 AM||7:00 PM||Tendered|
|Sun 24Sep2017||Florence /pisa (Livorno), Italy||7:00 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 25Sep2017||Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy||7:00 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Tue 26Sep2017||Naples (Salerno), Italy||7:00 AM||6:30 PM||Docked|
|Thu 28Sep2017||Venice, Italy||3:00 PM||-||Docked|
|Fri 29Sep2017||Venice, Italy||-||6:30 PM||Docked|
|Sat 30Sep2017||Ravenna, Italy||7:00 AM||4:00 PM||Docked|
|Sun 01Oct2017||Kotor, Montenegro||11:00 AM||7:00 PM||Tendered|
|Wed 04Oct2017||Barcelona, Spain||6:00 AM||-||Departure|
Cruise Sailing Itinerary for Oct 15 departure:
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Mon 16Oct2017||Barcelona, Spain||-||5:00 PM||Boarding|
|Tue 17Oct2017||Monte Carlo (Cannes), France||8:00 AM||7:00 PM||Tendered|
|Wed 18Oct2017||Florence /pisa (Livorno), Italy||7:00 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 19Oct2017||Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy||7:00 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Fri 20Oct2017||Naples (Salerno), Italy||7:00 AM||6:30 PM||Docked|
|Sun 22Oct2017||Venice, Italy||3:00 PM||-||Docked|
|Mon 23Oct2017||Venice, Italy||-||6:30 PM||Docked|
|Tue 24Oct2017||Ravenna, Italy||7:00 AM||4:00 PM||Docked|
|Wed 25Oct2017||Kotor, Montenegro||11:00 AM||7:00 PM||Tendered|
|Sat 28Oct2017||Barcelona, Spain||6:00 AM||-||Departure|
This cruise visits 8 ports
A top European center for art, architecture, design and cuisine, this stylish city has its own language and culture. The soul of old Barcelona is its Gothic Quarter; outside the medieval district, discover iconic landmarks and more.
- Nice (Villefranche),France
Nice is a cosmopolitan city where you’ll find a colorful Old Town, elegant Belle Epoque architecture, French Riviera chic and much more. The ship anchors just outside city limits, in the deep blue bay of picturesque Villefranche-sur-Mer.
/ Pisa (Livorno),Italy
Livorno is your gateway to beauty of Tuscany, including spectacular Florence, birthplace of the Renaissance and a city of priceless cultural treasures, and Pisa, whose landmark tower is a legacy of its days as a medieval maritime power.
- Rome (Civitavecchia),Italy
From the monuments of the ancient empire to the pursuit of la dolce vita, the Eternal City is an unrivaled open-air museum and a lively modern metropolis. The tiny enclave of Vatican City is home to sacred sites and priceless art.
- Naples (Salerno),Italy
Salerno has a graceful waterfront promenade and lively centro historico of shops, cafes and medieval churches. It is also a gateway to the Amalfi Coast, whose jewel-like towns seem to cling to dramatic cliffs overlooking cobalt seas.
Discover the magic and mystery of Venice, a city built entirely on water. Along the iconic Piazza San Marco, elaborate buildings attest to its splendor and elegance. But the city’s character lies along crooked calli and across little bridges.
Ravenna is renowned for its preserved 5th-6th century churches and buildings filled with splendid Christian mosaics. A charming town, it also offers easy access to Bologna, famed for its cuisine, and the tiny republic of San Marino.
Located where the Balkans meet the Adriatic, Kotor sits on a deep bay surrounded by soaring cliffs. A hilltop fortress stands guard over the walled medieval Old Town, where you’ll find small piazzas, elegant palazzos, lively cafes and shops.
One fare covers everything from relaxation to room service.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE