Travel Best Bets Package Includes:
- Round trip non stop flights from Vancouver to Tokyo with All Nippon Airways
- 6 nights at 3.5-star Shinjuku Washington Hotel or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer based on limousine bus service
- Half-day Tokyo city Morning tour on coach service
- Full-day Hakone Mt Fuji tour with lunch on coach service return by bullet train
|September 16-December 1
|Vancouver||$1949 + $155 tax|
|Single Supplement||Add $299|
|Weekend surcharge: Friday, Saturday, Sunday $40 per direction|
|April 1-September 15 departures available from $385 more|
|Travel Best Bets Exclusive!|
Panoramic Tokyo $130 per person (daily departure): Highlight tour included a cruise around Tokyo bay, visit to the Odaiba and a drive acrossing the rainbow bridge.
Nikko World Heritage $200 per person (selected departure day): Experience the natural wonders and history of Nikko with a visit to the Toshogu Shrine, Kegon Falls and Lake Chuzenji.
Kamakura Tour $165 per person (selected departure day): Visit Kotoku-in Temple, The Great Buddha statue and Enoshima Bay.
Add a Japan Rail Pass 7 days from $379 per adult
Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3.5-star
Shinjuku Washington Hotel is conveniently located in the center of Shinjuku, one of the Tokyo’s most popular and active locales, next to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and close to shopping and entertainment venues.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE