Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare to London
- 10 night cruise aboard Navigator of the Seas
- Round trip transfer from airport to pier and pier to airport
Oct 26 – Nov 6, 2017
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Victoria, Kelowna from $300 more|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Fri 27Oct2017||Southampton, England||-||4:30 PM||Boarding|
|Mon 30Oct2017||Madeira (Funchal), Portugal||1:00 PM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Tue 31Oct2017||Tenerife, Canary Islands||10:00 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Wed 01Nov2017||Las Palmas, Canary Islands||7:00 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 02Nov2017||Lanzarote, Canary Islands||7:00 AM||1:00 PM||Docked|
|Sat 04Nov2017||Vigo, Spain||10:00 AM||4:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 06Nov2017||Southampton, England||5:30 AM||-||Departure|
This cruise visits 6 ports
- Southampton,England – Southampton’s history precedes it. The area has been linked to kings, novelists and even pilgrims. Visit the Southampton Maritime Museum, the City Art Gallery or the magnificent Windsor Castle on your unforgettable journey.
- Madeira (Funchal),Portugal – Madeira is a delight whether you’re strolling in the town of Funchal or enjoying the views from a mountainside cable car. Despite a tropical setting of flowers, fruit trees and lush plants, this volcanic island does not have one beach.
- Tenerife,Canary Islands – Sun-seekers head to Tenerife’s southern beaches. The island also has historic towns, mountains, a towering volcano and a lively capital in Santa Cruz, where you can enjoy the waterfront promenade, museums and open-air cafes and bars.
- Las Palmas,Canary Islands – Gran Canaria merits its nickname of “the miniature continent,” with amazing diverse landscapes plus quaint villages and 60 beaches, one right in Las Palmas. The capital city has a charming Old Quarter and great dining, with many tapas bars.
- Lanzarote,Canary Islands – Starkly beautiful volcanic landscapes, where you can ride a camel or hike a crater, set Lanzarote apart from its sister islands. You can also hit the beach in Puerto del Carmen or enjoy tranquil Canarian ambience in the capital of Arrecife.
- Vigo,Spain – Galicia’s largest city has long lived by the sea, as seen in the traditional fishermen’s homes and bustling fish markets of the historic Berbés district. Vigo also offers easy access to scenic coast, beaches and lush green countryside.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE