Travel for 18-39 year olds
Explore South Africa’s fascinating cultural diversity on this exciting journey through the ‘Rainbow Nation’. Chase stunning views through Tsitsikamma National Park and track big game across Addo Elephant National Park. Led by a knowledgeable and dynamic guide, journey across the southern coast in search of phenomenal wildlife and dramatic scenery. With an itinerary taking in the best of the Garden Route, you’ll be talking about this 10-day adventure for a long, long time.
Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Addo Elephant National Park entrance and game drive. Traditional Durban meal and miner’s gumboot dance. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners. (Allow USD40-55 for meals and drinks not included.)
- Participation camping (7 nts), backpacker dorm (1 nt), simple hotel (1 nt).
- 19-seat touring vehicle, maximum 14 passengers.
- 2 Guides throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guide.
- Small group experience; Max 14, avg 12.
October 19-February 22: $1499
Single rate based on shared accommodation
My own room add $149
Airport transfers add $60 per person
Land Only Rates, International Airfare additional please ask your agent for rates from your departure city!
Day 1 Durban (1D)
Arrive at any time. Enjoy a traditional Durban meal and witness a traditional miner’s gumboot dance.
Day 2 Port St. Johns (1B,1L,1D)
Travel south into the heartland of the Xhosa people and onto Port St. Johns.
Day 3 Chintsa (1B,1L,1D)
Travel to Chintsa, a little piece of paradise with 15km of beach. Opt to surf, join a guided game drive, or visit a local craft brewery.
Day 4 Addo Elephant National Park (1B,1L,1D)
Enjoy a game drive in our private touring vehicle.
Day 5-7 Tsitsikamma National Park/Knysna (3B,3L,3D)
Visit Tsitsikamma NP. Option to hike, snorkel, canoe, whale watch or bungee jump.
Day 8 Oudtshoorn (1B,1L,1D)
Visit the sea cliffs of Knysna Heads. Option to explore the Cango Caves in Oudtshoorn or one of the many ostrich farms.
Day 9 Cape Town (1B,1L)
Enjoy amazing views of Table Mountain, and explore vibrant Cape Town.
Day 10 Cape Town (1B)
Depart at any time.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE