Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare to Venice and return from Barcelona
- 2 night hotel in Venice at Palazzetto Madonna (4-star) with breakfast or similar
- 7 night cruise aboard Rhapsody of the Seas
- 2 nights hotel in H10 Montcada (3-star) with breakfast or similar
- All transfers
- Travel Best Bets Exclusive: $50 USD per cabin on board credit!
November 28 – December 10, 2018
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Victoria, Kelowna, Comox add from $300 more|
European city taxes not included: Based on a 4-star hotel, Venice is 4 Euro and Barcelona is 0.75 Euro, per person per night (subject to change, to be paid locally)
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Sat 01Dec2018||Venice, Italy||-||5:00 PM||Boarding|
|Sun 02Dec2018||Dubrovnik, Croatia||12:00 PM||9:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 03Dec2018||Kotor, Montenegro||7:00 AM||6:00 PM||Tendered|
|Wed 05Dec2018||Naples (Capri), Italy||7:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 06Dec2018||Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy||7:00 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Sat 08Dec2018||Barcelona, Spain||6:00 AM||-||Departure|
Welcome aboard Rhapsody of the Seas. Discover the magic and mystery of Venice, a city built entirely on water. Along the iconic Piazza San Marco, elaborate buildings attest to its splendor and elegance. But the city’s character lies along crooked calli and across little bridges.
Set between cobalt seas and the rugged Dinaric Alps, Dubrovnik is a medieval delight. Behind the thick defensive walls of its Old Town, discover lively promenades and narrow lanes lined with churches, monasteries, shops and cafes.
Located where the Balkans meet the Adriatic, Kotor sits on a deep bay surrounded by soaring cliffs. A hilltop fortress stands guard over the walled medieval Old Town, where you’ll find small piazzas, elegant palazzos, lively cafes and shops.
Naples (Capri), Italy
One of Europe’s oldest cities, Naples is vibrant and filled with rich artistic and architectural heritage. Nearby sights include the ruins of ancient Pompeii uncovers, the idyllic resort isle of Capri, and the jewel-like towns that dot the Amalfi Coast.
Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
From the monuments of the ancient empire to the pursuit of la dolce vita, the Eternal City is an unrivaled open-air museum and a lively modern metropolis. The tiny enclave of Vatican City is home to sacred sites and priceless art.
A top European center for art, architecture, design and cuisine, this stylish city has its own language and culture. The soul of old Barcelona is its Gothic Quarter; outside the medieval district, discover iconic landmarks and more.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE