Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare from select cities to Singapore and return from Dubai
- 13 night cruise aboard Mariner of the Seas
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
- Travel Best Best Exclusive! $50 USD per cabin on board credit.
April 7 – 22, 2018
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Victoria, Kelowna from $300 more|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
Please note that the cruise ends on April 22 however majority of the flights depart Dubai after midnight on April 23.
India Entry Requirements:
Canadians must present a passport valid for at least 180 days from the date of entry and contain one blank page for a visa. Visa must be obtained prior to arrival. Please contact your travel agent for more information.
United Arab Emirates Entry Requirements:
Canadians must present a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of entry. Entry stamps must be obtained (free of charge) and are valid for a 30 day visit. Please contact your travel agent for more information.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Mon 09Apr2018||Singapore, Singapore||-||5:00 PM||Boarding|
|Wed 11Apr2018||Phuket, Thailand||8:00 AM||8:00 PM||Tendered|
|Sun 15Apr2018||Cochin, India||7:00 AM||11:59 PM||Docked|
|Tue 17Apr2018||Goa (Mormugao), India||8:00 AM||8:00 PM||Docked|
|Fri 20Apr2018||Muscat, Oman||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Sat 21Apr2018||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||2:00 PM||-||Docked|
|Sun 22Apr2018||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||-||-||Departure|
This cruise visits 6 ports
Welcome aboard Legend of the Seas. Filled with glittering skyscrapers, Singapore practically hums with business and trade. You’ll also find multi-ethnic culture, great cuisine and attractions that include modern malls, traditional shops, colonial buildings and historic temples.
Gorgeous beaches, dramatic coastline, thriving reefs, and luxury resorts are the biggest attractions on Thailand’s largest island. In the culture-rich capital, new galleries, shops and cafes are bringing new life to historic buildings. The national park is 35 sq. miles of protected tropical paradise.
- Cochin, India
One of the finest natural harbors on the Arabian coast of India, Kochi (also known as Cochin) was once the center of the Indian spice trade. Here you will find forts, palaces and museums that showcase the city’s rich history.
Goa (Mormugao), India
A former Portuguese enclave, Goa has glorious beaches, plus heritage architecture and cuisine that reflect multicultural influences. It is increasingly more hip than hippie, with upscale restaurants, resorts and shopping. Visit historic sites like the Panjim Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai is a unique blend of the old and new. See its towering engineering achievements and landmark modern architecture. An 18th-century fort, historic districts of coral-stone homes and souks preserve Arab traditions and heritage.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE