On the beautiful Vision of the Seas, you’ll never lose sight of why you came onboard. Enjoy the Centrum experience and an outdoor movie screen. Experience family-style Italian trattoria at Giovanni’s Table, the complimentary Park Café, Izumi Japanese Cuisine, the intimate Chef’s Table, and our signature steakhouse, Chops Grille. All our signature favorites are still onboard, including the VitalitySM Spa, the adults-only Solarium pool*, the Casino Royale®, and spectacular Broadway-style entertainment It’s all here – on one amazing vacation.
Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Airfare to Miami and return from Los Angeles
- 16 night cruise aboard Vision of the Seas
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
November 12 – 29, 2018
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Victoria, Kelowna, Comox add from $300 more|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Tue 13Nov2018||Miami, Florida||-||5:00 PM||Boarding|
|Fri 16Nov2018||Cartagena, Colombia||9:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Sat 17Nov2018||Colon, Panama||9:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Sun 18Nov2018||Panama Canal, Panama||6:00 AM||6:00 PM||Cruising|
|Tue 20Nov2018||Puntarenas, Costa Rica||7:00 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 22Nov2018||Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala||7:00 AM||4:30 PM||Docked|
|Fri 23Nov2018||Huatulco, Mexico||12:00 PM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Sun 25Nov2018||Puerto Vallarta, Mexico||9:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 26Nov2018||Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||9:00 AM||8:00 PM||Tendered|
|Thu 29Nov2018||Los Angeles, California||6:00 AM||-||Departure|
Welcome aboard Vision of the Seas .In just over a hundred years, Miami has gone from a mangrove swampland to a major cosmopolitan city. With its world-renowned beaches, unrivaled nightlife and Latin flavor, it’s not just for the snowbirds anymore.
Step into the 16th century inside the walled Old City of Cartagena. This colonial-era gem enchants with cobblestone streets, elegant plazas, colorful architecture and a storied history that features real-life pirates of the Caribbean.
On Panama’s Caribbean coast, Colon is your gateway to seeing the workings of the great Panama Canal, an engineering marvel, the ecological explorations on Gatun Lake or the fast-growing capital, Panama City.
Panama Canal, Panama
The Panama Canal was a triumph of imagination, innovation and persistence a century ago. Experience this engineering marvel as the ship passes through the system of locks while admiring the views of the Panamanian jungle.
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Lush tropical jungle is less than a half-hour’s drive from the ship. Here you can see colorful birds like macaws, toucans and parakeets and howler monkeys in the wil
Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Puerto Quetzal is your gateway to agricultural estates where sugar cane and coffee are grown. Or travel past volcano-guarded mountains to Guatemala’s colonial-era capital city of Antigua, renowned for its preserved architecture.
On a scenic bay on Mexico’s Pacific coast, Huatulco is a resort destination with a focus on eco- and cultural tourism. You can enjoy beaches, forest, sailing and snorkeling as well as the towns, villages and famed cuisine of the Oaxaca region.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Among Mexico’s most famous Pacific beach towns, Puerto Vallarta has historic sections whose cobblestone streets are lined with white-washed buildings topped with terracotta roofs. Stroll the waterfront promenade for great bay views.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
At the tip of Baja California, where the Pacific meets the Sea of Cortez, Cabo San Lucas is a premier resort destination, famous for the dramatic seascapes of Land’s End, remote beaches, surfing, whale-watching and sports fishing.
Los Angeles, California
The City of Angeles is a dynamic metropolis that makes more than just movies. Beyond Hollywood, L.A. boasts world-class museums, cool neighborhoods, a legendary beach scene and diverse dining cooked up by its multicultural population.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE