Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare to Auckland and return from Sydney
- 14 night cruise aboard Radiance of the Sea
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
- Travel Best Bets Exclusive:
Book Inside or Outside & receive $50 USD onboard credit per cabin
Book Balcony & receive $100 USD onboard credit per cabin
Vancouver: January 15 – 31, 2018
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Victoria, Kelowna from $300 more|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Wed 17Jan2018||Auckland, New Zealand||-||8:00 PM||Boarding|
|Thu 18Jan2018||Bay Of Islands, New Zealand||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Tendered|
|Fri 19Jan2018||Tauranga, New Zealand||10:30 AM||9:30 PM||Docked|
|Sun 21Jan2018||Wellington, New Zealand||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 22Jan2018||Akaroa, New Zealand||7:00 AM||6:00 PM||Tendered|
|Tue 23Jan2018||Dunedin, New Zealand||7:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Wed 24Jan2018||Dusky Sound||8:00 AM||9:00 AM||Cruising|
|Wed 24Jan2018||Doubtful Sound||11:00 AM||12:00 PM||Cruising|
|Wed 24Jan2018||Milford Sound, New Zealand||4:30 PM||6:00 PM||Cruising|
|Sat 27Jan2018||Melbourne, Australia||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 29Jan2018||Wollongong (Port Kembla), Australia||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Tue 30Jan2018||Newcastle, Australia||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Wed 31Jan2018||Sydney, Australia||6:30 AM||-||Departure|
This cruise visits 13 ports
- Auckland,New Zealand
- Bay of Islands,New Zealand – Named by the intrepid Captain Cook in 1769, the Bay of Islands region is comprised of some 150 isles and a handful of coastal towns that beckon with outdoor adventures like game fishing, yachting, kayaking and more.
Tauranga,New Zealand – On the Bay of Plenty, sunny Tauranga has a beautiful harbor, historic sights, a revitalized waterfront and easy access to beautiful beaches, vibrant Maori culture, and outdoor adventures in the sea, lakes, and volcanic landscapes.
- Dusky Sound – Part of New Zealand’s Fiorland National Park, Dusky Sound was long the site of Maori camps but few permanent settlements. Captain Cook spent five weeks exploring the dramatic coastline that edges the mountainous wilderness. The majestic Resolution Island makes for spectacular sightseeing. The abundance of sunbathing seals on Seal Rock will have you reaching for your camera.
- Doubtful Sound -You can only experience the grand scenery and tranquility of this magnificent fjord by boat. Doubtful Sound sustains an amazing array of wildlife. In the rainy season, its steep hills are covered with hundreds of waterfalls. Explore cascading waterfalls, looming mountains and rare marine life. It is one of the most beautifully protected bodies of water.
- Milford Sound (Cruising) – The Maori believed a divine mason carved Milford Sound. The fjord is a geological wonder of the ice age, where waterfalls cascade over sheer cliffs into the dark waters below and mountains dominated by Mitre Peak reach toward the sky.
- Newcastle,Australia – Newcastle is a quirky mix of maritime heritage, historic architecture and surf culture, plus an arts community and expanding culinary scene. It is also a gateway to the wineries of the Hunter Valley and deep blue bays of Port Stephens. A 5km coastal walk that starts at Nobbys and finishes at Merewether Beach. A great place to simply kick back and enjoy the sights, weather and other activities.
- Sydney,Australia – What’s not to love about Sydney? Home to some of the friendliest people, countless museums, galleries, world-class restaurants, and of course, the sprawling Outback, Sydney is a true adventure wonderland that no one can resist. Watch a show or just admire this architectural icon from the water or harbor. Choose from 34 beaches including the golden sand and crystal waters of Bondi or Bronte.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE