On the beautiful Vision of the Seas, you’ll never lose sight of why you came onboard. Enjoy the Centrum experience – a high-flying aerial acrobatics show – and an outdoor movie screen. Experience family-style Italian trattoria at Giovanni’s Table, the complimentary Park Café, Izumi Japanese Cuisine, the intimate Chef’s Table, and our signature steakhouse, Chops Grille. All our signature favorites are still onboard, including the VitalitySM Spa, the adults-only Solarium pool*, the Casino Royale®, and spectacular Broadway-style entertainment It’s all here – on one amazing vacation.
Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare from Vancouver to Quebec City and Newark back to Vancouver
- 12 nights cruise aboard Vision of the Seas
- Transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
- Travel Best Bets Exclusive: $25 USD per cabin onboard credit*.
- Limited space available.
October 10 – 23, 2017
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Vancouver||$2399||sold out||sold out||$598|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
* credit is based on availability at the time of booking, promotion may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|Wed 11Oct2017||Quebec City, Quebec, Canada||-||5:00 PM|
|Fri 13Oct2017||Corner Brook, New Foundland||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Sat 14Oct2017||Sydney, Nova Scotia||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Sun 15Oct2017||Halifax, Nova Scotia||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Mon 16Oct2017||Saint John, New Brunswick (Bay Of Fundy)||11:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Tue 17Oct2017||Portland, Maine||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wed 18Oct2017||Boston, Massachusetts||7:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Thu 19Oct2017||Bar Harbor, Maine||7:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Fri 20Oct2017||Rockland, Maine||7:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Sun 22Oct2017||Newport, Rhode Island||7:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Mon 23Oct2017||Cape Liberty, Bayonne||7:00 AM||-|
This cruise visits 11 ports
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Welcome aboard Vision of the Seas
- Corner Brook, New Foundland
- Sydney, Nova Scotia
Sydney is the gateway to Cape Breton Island and its highlands, forests, coastal trails and the large inland sea at its center. The mostly rural Cape Breton has a rich cultural mix of Gaelic, Acadian and indigenous Mi’kmaq peoples.
- Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax was long defined by naval operations. The 18th-century Citadel still stands guard, but today overlooks a thriving city whose restored waterfront features historic architecture, shops, museums, bars, restaurants and more.
- Saint John, New Brunswick (Bay of Fundy)
Although famous for the Reversing Rapids at the Bay of Fundy, Saint John is also home to splendid Victorian architecture, quaint shops and a vibrant arts scene. It is also a gateway to New Brunswick’s scenic villages and seascapes.
- Portland, Maine
Portland’s heart is the lively Old Port of narrow cobblestone streets and restored brick warehouses filled with shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. The district has a working waterfront, too, where fishermen haul in the day’s catch.
- Boston, Massachusetts
In the United States’ oldest city, colonial heritage is the backdrop for an inviting mix of culture and lively street life. See where Revolutionary history took place on a walking or trolley tour along Boston’s Freedom Trail.
- Bar Harbor, Maine
A wealthy summer playground during the Gilded Age, Mount Desert Island welcomes visitors to its rugged beauty and serene parkland. The village of Bar Harbor offers shops, galleries, restaurants and historic architecture.
- Rockland, Maine
Immerse yourself in small-town life and classic New England landscapes for the day. Rockland’s historic buildings boast redbrick facades. The nearby countryside was captured by notable American artists Andrew Wyeth and Thomas Cole.
- Newport, Rhode Island
New England’s historic summer home of the rich and famous, Newport boasts enduring elegance and charm. Sailing regattas are still all the rage, as are the popular jazz and folk festivals and the amazing ocean-side restaurants.
- Cape Liberty, New Jersey
Situated on the New York Harbor Cape Liberty is just seven miles from New York City. Visitors have easy access to the Big Apple and everything it has to offer-world-acclaimed restaurants, museums, landmarks, and the best shopping.
One fare covers everything from relaxation to room service.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE