Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare to Miami
- 8 night cruise aboard Empress of the Seas
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
- Book by July 7: Travel Best Best Exclusive: $50 USD per cabin on board credit!
November 3 – 12, 2017
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the date of your Cuba sailing.
- A Cuba tourist visa, sometimes called a visitor card or entry card. For your convenience, Royal Caribbean can facilitate your Cuban tourist visa at the embarkation terminal for a cost of $75 per person, which will be charged to your onboard account on Day 1 of the cruise. You will complete a simple form at the terminal, be handed your visa, and you will be responsible for presenting it to Cuban authorities upon arrival in Cuba. Should you lose your visa, a new one can be purchased onboard at an additional cost of $75. If you prefer to secure a Cuban tourist visa by other means, please be sure to do so prior to the cruise. Then at the embarkation terminal, simply decline to have Royal Caribbean facilitate the visa for you. You will mark that you decline on your form, and you will not be charged. If you intend to remain onboard the ship while in Cuba, no visa is required.
- A Travel Certification document. This is a U.S. government document that you will use to certify the reason for your travel to Cuba, under one of the authorized categories of travel. Please download it, fill it out, and bring it with you to the pier on embarkation day. An instructional document is available to assist guests in completing the Travel Certification document.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Sun 04Nov2018||Miami, Florida||-||4:00 PM||Boarding|
|Tue 06Nov2018||Labadee, Haiti||9:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Wed 07Nov2018||Santiago De Cuba, Cuba||9:00 AM||5:00 PM||Tendered|
|Fri 09Nov2018||Havana, Cuba||3:00 PM||11:59 PM||Docked|
|Sun 11Nov2018||Nassau, Bahamas||7:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 12Nov2018||Miami, Florida||7:00 AM||-||Departure|
One fare covers everything from relaxation to room service.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE