Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare from Vancouver to Miami or Tampa
- 5 night cruise aboard Empress of the Seas
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
May 28 – Jun 3, 2017
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
– All passengers MUST have a valid passport, valid for a minimum 6 months after sail date.
– Tourist Visas will be issued upon check-in at the pier. Passengers will be charged $75 USD on the onboard account for the visa.
– Passengers are required to sign an affidavit stating the visit to Cuba as part of a RCI Escorted tour, or they will be exploring on their own. Prior to departure, passengers will receive an email which needs to be printed out and signed, and provide it to ship upon check-in.
Royal Caribbean will be offering the following tours ($):
1) Best of Havana – Full day trip exploring historical Havana
2) Easy Panoramic Havana – 3 hour tour by motor coach
3) Havana by Classic American Car – Exploring Cuba in a vintage car!
4) Hemingway’s Havana – 4 hour tour on where Ernest Hemingway lived, fished, dined etc.
5) Old Havana City Sightseeing – 4 hour tour by bus/walking of Havana’s sites
6) Old Havana Heritage Walking Tour – Guided walking tour of the city
Sailing Itinerary May 28-Jun 3, 2017
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Mon 29May2017||Tampa||-||4:00 PM||Boarding|
|Tue 30May2017||Key West, Florida||12:30 PM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Wed 31May2017||Havana, Cuba||7:00 AM||4:00 PM||Docked|
|Thur 01Jun2017||Cozumel, Mexico||1:00 PM||9:00 PM||Docked|
|Sat 03Jun2017||Tampa||7:00 AM||-||Departure|
- Tampa, Florida
- While in Tampa, be sure to stroll through the historic Ybor City, full of restaurants, shops and bars, visit the Busch Gardens theme park or explore the Salvador Dali Museum in St. Petersburg. This metropolis never stands still.
- Key West, Florida
The southernmost city in the United States is laid-back, eclectic and brimming with island charm. Discover Key West’s 19th-century character in Old Town, whose leafy streets are lined with Victorian homes, quaint cottages and grand mansions.
- Havana, Cuba
Legendary nightlife, iconic music, and distinct culture. Take the unique opportunity to get to know fascinating local culture while discovering the timeless sights and sounds of nostalgic Havana. Mingle with locals and partake of the cafecito ritual at local café’s as you immerse yourself in a place untouched by time.
- Cozumel, Mexico
Cozumel features great diving, snorkeling and beaches, marine-life encounters, botanical gardens, trails and shopping in the town of San Miguel. The nearby mainland is home to Tulum, Mayan cliffside ruins overlooking the Caribbean.
One fare covers everything from relaxation to room service.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE