Is it adventure you seek, or a restful retreat from life on land? Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas® is home to an array of innovations that give you whatever type of vacation you desire. Climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea, or find your adventure on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. If it’s zen you seek, achieve it poolside or at the relaxing VitalitySM Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends—with spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
In 2015 Explorer of the Seas will be completing a revitalization that will bring you more new innovative features at sea such as the FlowRider® surf simulator, a 3-D movie theatre, all new staterooms including new virtual balconies and new dining experiences.
Travel Bets Bets Package Includes
- 7 night cruise round trip Seattle aboard Explorer of the Seas
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Sept 21-28, 2018||$847||$967||$1672||$295|
|Sept 28-Oct 5, 2018||$670||$922||$1537||$295|
Add Vancouver to Seattle Bus Transportation from $59 USD per person per way.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Fri||Seattle, Washington||-||4:00 PM||Boarding|
|Sat||Astoria, Oregon||9:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon||San Francisco, California||8:00 AM||-||Docked|
|Tue||San Francisco, California||-||4:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu||Victoria, British Columbia||10:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Fri||Seattle, Washington||6:00 AM||-||Departure|
Seattle, Washington Washington
Welcome aboard Explorer of the Seas
Famously rainy and picturesque, Seattle sits on Puget Sound against a spectacular mountain backdrop. Soak up the city’s scene in one the many coffeehouses or head down to the lively Pike Place Market to feast on artisanal and local foods.
Astoria, Oregon Astoria, Oregon
Small-town pleasures define Astoria, which played a part in the American exploration of the West thanks to Lewis and Clark. You can explore nearby Mount St. Helens, walk the Astoria Bridge and fish for sturgeon and crab.
San Francisco, California San Francisco, California
Picturesque, hilly San Francisco is a delight to explore, with colorful, distinct neighborhoods, Victorian heritage and high-tech chic. Be prepared for its famous microclimate, which can veer from summery to damp cold in one day.
Victoria, British Columbia British Columbia
The capital of British Columbia is filled with blooming gardens, heritage architecture and historic charm. The heart of Victoria is its scenic harbor and Old Town, compact areas that are made for strolling and easily explored on foot.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE