Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare from Vancouver to Baltimore
- 9 night cruise aboard Grandeur of the Seas
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier to pier to airport
- Travel Best Bets Exclusive: receive $50 USD on board credit based on availability*
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|May 31-Jun 10||$1599||$1899||$2899||$498|
|Jun 28-Jul 8||$1799||$2299||$3499||$498|
Kelowna departure add on from $400 more per person.
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Jun 29-Jul 8||$1799||$2299||$3499||$498|
* $50 USD on board credit is for Oct 18 sailing only, based on availability at the time of booking. Promotion may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Thu 29Jun2017||Baltimore, Maryland||-||4:00 PM||Boarding|
|Sat 01Jul2017||Boston, Massachusetts||10:00 AM||11:00 PM||Docked|
|Sun 02Jul2017||Portland, Maine||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 03Jul2017||Bar Harbor, Maine||8:00 AM||6:00 PM||Tendered|
|Tue 04Jul2017||Saint John, New Brunswick||7:00 AM||3:30 PM||Docked|
|Wed 05Jul2017||Halifax, Nova Scotia||10:30 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Sat 08Jul2017||Baltimore, Maryland||7:00 AM||-||Departure|
This cruise visits 6 ports
- Baltimore, Maryland
Welcome aboard Grandeur of the Seas! Many of Baltimore’s attractions are concentrated around the Inner Harbor, the original, rehabilitated seaport. Nearby are Federal Hill, a historic neighborhood, and Mount Vernon, the city’s cultural center and home to top museums.
- Boston, Massachusetts
In the United States’ oldest city, colonial heritage is the backdrop for an inviting mix of culture and lively street life. See where Revolutionary history took place on a walking or trolley tour along Boston’s Freedom Trail.
- Portland, Maine
Portland’s heart is the lively Old Port of narrow cobblestone streets and restored brick warehouses filled with shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. The district has a working waterfront, too, where fishermen haul in the day’s catch.
- Bar Harbor, Maine
A wealthy summer playground during the Gilded Age, Mount Desert Island welcomes visitors to its rugged beauty and serene parkland. The village of Bar Harbor offers shops, galleries, restaurants and historic architecture.
- Saint John, New Brunswick (Bay of Fundy)
Although famous for the Reversing Rapids at the Bay of Fundy, Saint John is also home to splendid Victorian architecture, quaint shops and a vibrant arts scene. It is also a gateway to New Brunswick’s scenic villages and seascapes.
- Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax was long defined by naval operations. The 18th-century Citadel still stands guard, but today overlooks a thriving city whose restored waterfront features historic architecture, shops, museums, bars, restaurants and more.
One fare covers everything from relaxation to room service.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE