Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare from Vancouver to Amsterdam
- 12 night cruise aboard Vision of the Seas
- Round trip transfer from airport to pier and pier to airport
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|May 21 – Jun 3||$2599||$3099||$6099||$798|
|June 2 – 15||sold out||$2999||$3899||$798|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
Russia visas are provided on board only if participating on a Royal Caribbean shore excursion. If you are wishing to do an independent tour in Russia, or plan to take the overland trip to Moscow, you must obtain a Russia visa in advance. Visa applications must be submitted electronically, via the Embassy of the Russian Federation’s website.
*Kelowna or Nanaimo add from $400 more per person. Please note the return flight will require an overnight hotel in Vancouver at passengers own cost.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Sat 03Jun2017||Amsterdam, The Netherland||-||5:00 PM||Boarding|
|Mon 05Jun2017||Skagen||7:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Wed 07Jun2017||Tallinn||10:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 08Jun2017||St.Petersburg||7:00 AM||-||Docked|
|Fri 09Jun2017||St.Petersburg||-||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Sat 10Jun2017||Helsinki||7:00 AM||4:00 PM||Docked|
|Sun 11Jun2017||Stockholm, Sweden||7:00 AM||4:00 PM||Tendered|
|Tue 13Jun2017||Copenhagen, Denmark||10:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 15Jun2017||Amsterdam, The Netherland||6:00 AM||-||Departure|
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Thu 15Jun2017||Amsterdam, The Netherland||-||5:00 PM||Boarding|
|Sun 18Jun2017||Helsinki||2:00 PM||8:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 19Jun2017||St.Petersburg||7:00 AM||-||Docked|
|Tue 20Jun2017||St.Petersburg||-||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Wed 21Jun2017||Tallinn||7:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 22Jun2017||Stockholm, Sweden||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Tendered|
|Sat 24Jun2017||Arhus||9:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Sun 25Jun2017||Copenhagen, Denmark||7:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Tue 27Jun2017||Amsterdam, The Netherland||6:00 AM||-||Departure|
This cruise visits 7 ports
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome aboard Vision of the Seas: The picturesque Dutch capital of Amsterdam combines the enchanting ambiance of a 17th-century city with the style and character of a modern metropolis. It is a treasure chest of superb architecture and world-class art.
- Skagen, Denmark (June 2 departure only)
Skagen is home to clear waters, and beautiful white sand beaches. Home to Denmark’s main fishing port and also thriving tourist industry, the town attracts 2 million people annually.
- Tallinn, Estonia
Tallinn charms with lively cafes, cool galleries and medieval heritage. Stone walls circle its preserved Old Town, where the Estonian parliament meets in a 13th-century castle whose hilltop location offers the best views.
- St. Petersburg, Russia
Elaborate palaces, grand churches, sumptuous estates, and gilded façades: St. Petersburg is rich in architectural masterpieces and artistic treasures. Enjoy the culture and grandeur of this historic city built by the tsars.
- Helsinki, Finland
Discover the national pride of the Finnish people along with the Swedish and Russian legacy in this beautiful capital. Helsinki is filled with graceful architecture and monuments and surrounded on three sides by sea and tiny islands.
- Stockholm, Sweden
Water and green space are never far away in the stylish Swedish capital, built on 14 islands with acres of parks. But don’t miss the medieval Old Town, whose narrowing streets are lined with unique shops, art galleries and cafés.
- Arhus, Denmark (June 15 departure only)
Just about everything you’ll want to see and do is within easy walking distance. The second oldest city in Denmark, Arhus has the youngest population in the country. Here you’ll find charming cafes, chic shops and great shopping.
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Scandinavia’s largest city is a treasure trove of art, history, architecture and modern design. Copenhagen artfully mixes fairy-tale settings like palaces, castles and elegant gardens with cutting-edge style and contemporary chic.
One fare covers everything from relaxation to room service.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE