Travel Bets Bets Package Includes
- Round trip international airfare from Vancouver to Sydney and return from Gold Coast
- Domestic airfare from Sydney to Gold Coast
- 2 nights in Sydney at Travelodge Sydney or similar
- 6 night cruise aboard Explorer of the Seas
- 3 nights in Gold Coast at Mantra Twin Towns* with 1 Bedroom Apartment or similar
- All transfers included
Vancouver: December 5 – 18, 2017
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities and longer stays.
** Please note land package portion is based on request and confirmation may take up to 48 hours.
Australia Visa: Canadians must also be in possession of an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). Ensure that you travel with the same passport used to apply for your ETA. The cost is included when booked with one of our travel agents.
*Mantra Twin Towns: Located at the Southern end of the Gold Coast, Mantra Twin Towns is the ideal place to stay if you’d like to be close to all of the main attractions in Coolangatta and the Tweed Coast. From this Coolangatta accommodation it’s just a short stroll to the famous Greenmount beach or beautiful Rainbow Bay where the Quicksilver Roxy Pro is held annually – enjoy a swim or stroll along Marine Parade to soak in the sea views. When it comes to entertainment – you only need to walk through the covered walkway and you’re surrounded by restaurants, bars and everything on offer at the Twin Towns Services Club.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrive||Depart|
|SAT09DEC2017||Sydney, Australia||-||6:30 PM|
|MON11DEC2017||Melbourne, Australia||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|WED13DEC2017||Hobart, Australia||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|FRI15DEC2017||Sydney, Australia||6:30 AM||-|
This cruise visits 3 ports
- Sydney, Australia
Welcome aboard Explorer of the Seas! What’s not to love about Sydney? Home to some of the friendliest people, countless museums, galleries, world-class restaurants, and of course, the sprawling Outback, Sydney is a true adventure wonderland that no one can resist.
- Melbourne, Australia
Multicultural Melbourne retains its Victorian-era elegance even as new districts spring up around historic harbor. It has a dynamic, eclectic urban scene that includes the arts and sports as well as exciting dining and great shopping.
- Hobart, Australia
Tasmania’s capital is famously eclectic, with Georgian architecture, convict heritage, a dynamic modern-art scene, and great food and wine. Hobart’s setting is also gorgeous, with easy access to outdoor activities and unspoiled nature.
One fare covers everything from relaxation to room service.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE