Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare from Vancouver to San Juan
- 7 night cruise aboard Adventure of the Seas
- Transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
May 12 – 20, 2017
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
*Toronto departure is May 13 – 20
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Sat 13May2017||San Juan, Puerto Rico||-||8:30 PM||Boarding|
|Sun 14May2017||Philipsburg, St.Maarten||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 15May2017||Basseterre, St.Kitts||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Tue 16May2017||St.Johns, Antigua||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Wed 17May2017||Castries, St.Lucia||9:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 18May2017||Bridgetown, Barbados||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Sat 20May2017||San Juan, Puerto Rico||6:00 AM||-||Departure|
This cruise visits 6 ports
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
Welcome aboard Adventure of the Seas! Behind stone walls, Old San Juan charms with 500 years of history, colorful colonial buildings and streets lined with shops, galleries, and cafes. Experience Puerto Rico’s enchanting natural side in the nearby rainforest.
- Philipsburg, St. Maarten
One island, two cultures: welcome to St. Maarten. Experience Dutch and French culture and enjoy gorgeous coastline, lush tropical landscapes, a great selection of restaurants and plenty of duty-free shopping.
- Basseterre, St. Kitts
St. Kitts was a tropical prize over which the European powers fought for more than a century. Discover French and British heritage in Basseterre and the complex colonial legacy amongst the ruins of fortresses and once-grand estates.
- St. Johns, Antigua
Antigua boasts 365 white-sand beaches, world-class sailing and lush nature. Culture buffs can explore the colorful capital of St. John’s or visit the former British imperial naval base of Nelson’s Dockyard on the south coast.
- Castries, St. Lucia
From the twin peaks of the Pitons mountains to rainforest and palm-fringed beaches, St. Lucia astounds with dramatic unspoiled scenery. The capital of Castries is your gateway to outdoor fun, relaxation and exploring the unique culture.
- Bridgetown, Barbados
Musical and joyous, Barbados melds island warmth and English heritage. In Bridgetown, discover 400 years of history while outside of “Town” you can explore gorgegous beaches, dramatic Atlantic coast and hidden geological wonders.
One fare covers everything from relaxation to room service.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE