Beauty surrounds you on this 10-day sojourn, both on land and underwater. The Society Islands beckon with lush rainforests, crystal-clear lagoons, and warm breezes that encourage nothing but indulgent beachside lounging. Continue on to the Tuamotu Archipelago, a collection of low-lying atolls known the world ‘round for their vibrant underwater ecosystem.
Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip transpacific flights via Los Angeles to Papeete
- 10 night cruise aboard m/s Paul Gauguin
- Transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
- Paul Gauguin Cruises All-Inclusive Distinctions:
-All shipboard meals, in a choice of venues
-Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits
-Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
-Day at the private islet, Motu Mahana
-Access to the private beach in Bora Bora
Canadian Residents Promotion!
||Oceanview Porthole from||Taxes & Fees|
|December 13, 2017*||$4999||$415|
|March 7, June 6, July 18, September 19||$6016||$415|
|Kelowna, Victoria, Edmonton departure add from $100 more per person|
|All Rates in USD|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities. Please note that air is only available to book 331 days prior to departure.
- Diving enthusiasts traveling with us on this sailing to Fakarava will have the opportunity to witness the annual grouper spawning. They gather by the thousands, making it also a great opportunity to spot other predatory fish and sharks.
- Enjoy two full days in the quintessential Pacific paradise of Bora Bora including our exclusive white-sand beach on a motu off the coast. Marvel at towering Mount Otemanu, snorkel in sapphire lagoons, or get a bird’s-eye view of the island with a scenic helicopter ride.
- Visit Fakarava, a UNESCO-classified Nature Reserve where experienced divers can descend up to 130 feet to visit a world inhabited by gray sharks, schools of colorful fish, and untouched coral.
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
|0||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||Embarkation begins at 3:00 pm||11:55 pm|
|1||Huahine, Society Islands||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|2||Bora Bora, Society Islands||8:00 am|
|3||Bora Bora, Society Islands||4:00 pm|
|4||Rangiroa, Tuamotus||12:00 pm||5:30 pm|
|5||Fakarava, Tuamotus||8:00 am||5:30 pm|
|7||Taha’a, Society Islands||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|8||Moorea, Society Islands||8:00 am|
|9||Moorea, Society Islands||5:00 pm|
|10||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||7:30 pm|
|11||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||8:00 am|
Itinerary may vary slightly depending on sailing date.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE