Make your way from the western coast of Canada across the Pacific Ocean to Tokyo on this 19-day voyage. Stopping at Ketchikan, Alaska, get close to authentic totem poles at Saxman Village or Totem Bight State Park. Then, charming Seward is yours discover – enjoy breathtaking mountain and sea views while browsing the shops in the city’s historic downtown. Across the ocean in Hakodate, Japan, tour renovated early 20th-century red-brick warehouses on the waterfront, remnants of the city’s blossoming international trade. And if sushi is your thing, be sure to enjoy a roll in Aomori, where the seafood is fresh and plentiful.
Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- 19 night cruise from Vancouver to Tokyo aboard Norwegian Jewel
- One way airfare from Tokyo to Vancouver
- One way transfer from pier to airport
September 17 – October 6, 2018
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Victoria, Kelowna, Comox from $400 more|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
|Mon||Vancouver, British Columbia (EMBARK)||—||4:00 pm|
|Wed||Ketchikan, Alaska||6:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Thu||Juneau, Alaska||7:00 am||1:15 pm|
|Cruise Sawyer Glacier||—||—|
|Sat||Seward, Alaska||7:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Sat||Petropavlovsk, Russia||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tue||Sapporo, Japan||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wed||Hakodate, Japan||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thu||Aomori, Japan||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Sat||Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan (DISEMBARK)||6:30 am||—|
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE