Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare from Vancouver to Maui
- 7 nights hotel at your choice below
Air and 7 nights hotel
Apr 20-May 18: $869 + $222 tax (Royal Kahana; 2.5-star)
Apr 20-May 18: $999-$1099 + $229 tax (Aston Maui Banyan; 3.5-star)
Apr 20-May 18: $1799 + $287 tax (Aston Mahana; 4-star)
May 4-28: $1049 + $245 tax (Palms at Wailea; 4-star)
May 4-28: $1539 + $309 tax (Aston Whaler Kaanapali; 4.5-star)
Jul 6-Aug 31: $869 + $222 tax (Royal Kahana; 2.5-star)
Jul 6-Aug 31: $1039 + $243 tax (Palms at Wailea; 4-star)
Jul 6-Aug 31: $1199 + $260 tax (Royal Lahaina; 3-star)
Jul 6-Aug 31: $1399 + $265 tax (Kapalua Villas; 5-star)
Kelowna departures from $100 more per person
Resort Fees additional and vary depending on resorts
Connectors available from other cities please inquire about rates
For last minute bookings please contact our reservations department 7-days a week 1-877-523-7823
With crystal waters, golden beaches, beautiful scenery, tropical breezes, swaying palms, championship golf courses, award-winning cuisine and world class resorts its no wonder that Maui has been named ‘Best Island in the World’ time and time again.
If you are delighted by diversity in your holidays then look no further: from cascading waterfalls, remote villages such as Hana, picturesque Lahaina, the Marine Preserve of Molokini, the alpine meadows of Upcountry, and the Humpback whales that come through and breed in winter – Maui’s wonders never cease.
Maui’s climate is characterized, depending on your location, by geographic differences in rainfall, high relative humidity, elevation, topography, cloud formations, and dominant trade winds. So weather patterns can vary greatly from one location to another.
One of the most distinctive features of Maui’s climate is the small annual variation in air temperature. With air temperatures this mild for hundreds of kilometres around, the air that reaches Hawaii is neither very hot nor very cold. Showers are very common; yet while some of these are very heavy, the vast majority is light and brief.
|Temperature in Celcius||J||F||M||A||M||J|
|Temperature in Celcius||J||A||S||O||N||D|
Attractions & Sights
There is so much to see and do on this beautiful island. With so many spectacular natural wonders and fascinating attractions the biggest trouble you will have is to choose which one to start with.
Lahaina is a most popular tourist town:
– A large Banyan Tree, once considered to be the center of the city, occupies the whole square. There are a couple of historic places around as well.
– Carthaginian 2 is a replica of a whaling ship.
– Excursion companies offer dinner cruises, whale watching cruises, fishing rides, or trips to the island of Lanai.
– The Sugar Cane Train, officially known as Lahaina Kaanapali Railroad, this is the only train in the whole of Hawaii. It shuttles between Lahaina and Kaanapali.
– Taking a stroll down the Front Street along the shore is a perfect way to spend a lazy afternoon.
– The Maui Arts and Cultural Center was completed in 1994. The Schaefer International Gallery is Maui’s only museum-quality art gallery, while several performance venues including the Castle Theater and Alexander and Baldwin Amphitheater provide space for concerts and plays.
– Maui Nui Botanical Gardens is seven acre large and focuses on flora of Maui, Moloka’i, Lana’i and Kaho’olawe.
– Plenty of tour operator offer helicopter and small plane tours of Maui and the other Hawaiian Islands.
In Wailuku the buildings here maintain the look and feel of the early 1900s. The Bailey House Museum/Maui Historical Society, built in 1833 on the royal compound of high chief Kahekili, now serves as a museum showcasing Hawaiian artefacts, period furnishings, and the paintings of Edward Bailey.
Located at the extreme southeast of the island of Maui, the city of Hana is part of the Road to Hana, and it is surrounded by rainforest and has more lush and green vegetation than other parts of the island.
The area known as Upcountry, found at the foothills of Haleakala, is a ranching area. Pukalani and Makawao are the two largest communities. It’s also in the Upcountry where you will find the only winery on Maui, Tedeschi Vineyards.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE