Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Includes charter from Vancouver to Sandspit and return departing South Terminal
- Helicopter ride to Ocean House fly in resort
- 3 or 4 nights accommodation at Ocean House Resort
- Use of sauna and steam room
- All gourmet meals
- Wine with meals
- All water based cultural excursions to village sites
- Use of paddle boards
- Use of kayaks
Travel Best Bets Exclusive!
|June 3, 24, July 1||3 night package||$2910 + $208 tax|
|June 6,13,20||4 night package||$3880 + $256 tax|
|(Rates are per person, based on double occupancy)|
Connectors available from other cities, please inquire about rates!
Please note that a 25lbs (combined) baggage weight restriction applies due to restricted cargo space.
Ocean House at Stads K’uns
Prepare yourself for the utter remoteness of Ocean House; a wilderness lodge located in Stads K’uns GawGa [Peel Inlet], an oasis concealed in a sheltered, tranquil bay. The unique, isolated location of our floating resort is an ecotourist’s dream and the ideal location to combine luxury with culture and adventure. You will have exceptional access to untouched beaches, ancient village sites, and the mysterious forests of Haida Gwaii, as well as to the relaxing treatments of our in-house spa. Ocean House creates an experience like no other; the rugged coastal beauty, juxtaposed with the serenity and stillness of these mystical islands, will nourish your body and your soul.Our wilderness lodge is described as an off-the-grid retreat, but we offer guests complimentary wifi, a theatre, a library, a stunning lounge, a steam room, a sauna, and spa treatments. If you like to rough it in style, then Ocean House is for you.
Dining at Ocean House
Our exquisite chef is known for creative dishes, utilizing fresh, healthy, and local ingredients, and crafts a variety of distinctive appetizers, fresh seafood, seasonal vegetables, and decadent desserts; all prepared with the utmost dedication plus complimentary wine with dinner doesn’t hurt either.
3 or 4 NIGHT PACKAGES:
Bring your camera, hiking boots, and spirit for adventure as we take you on a tour of Haida Gwaii’s west coast. Our guided rainforest treks will inspire you and take your breath away as you stand among towering, ancient cedars and venture deep into the heart of Haida culture. And it doesn’t stop there. During our exclusive tours, our guides will provide you with glimpses of wildlife and rare marine performances from our waters teeming with life.
- After arriving in Sandspit, Haida Gwaii (via flight from Vancouver BC), you will fly across the island by helicopter and arrive at Ocean House.
- Depending on your interests, our team will discuss the activities that you would like to participate in over the next 3-4 days. Options include guided forest walks, tour of Security Inlet or Kaisun Village, kayaking, guided paddle boarding, educational session with Haida Artisan, Peel Inlet hike and more.
- Engage in captivating guided excursions that showcase the beauty of the flora, fauna and the fascinating history and culture of the Haida People.