Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare from select cities to Singapore and return from Barcelona
- 28 nights cruise – 13 night cruise to Dubai and then 15 night cruise to Barcelona aboard Mariner of the Seas
- 1 night hotel Singapore at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport (or similar)
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
- Travel Best Best Exclusive! $100 USD per cabin on board credit.
April 7 – May 7, 2018
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Victoria or Kelowna||$4099||$5699||$6299||$998|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
India Visa: Canadian citizens require a visa to enter India prior to departure. For more information click here. The cost for Multiple entry is CAD $177.05 per person (subject to change).
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Mon 09Apr2018||Singapore, Singapore||-||5:00 PM||Boarding|
|Wed 11Apr2018||Phuket, Thailand||8:00 AM||8:00 PM||Tendered|
|Sun 15Apr2018||Cochin, India||7:00 AM||11:59 PM||Docked|
|Tue 17Apr2018||Goa (Mormugao), India||8:00 AM||8:00 PM||Docked|
|Fri 20Apr2018||Muscat, Oman||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Sat 21Apr2018||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||2:00 PM||-||Docked|
|Sun 22Apr2018||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||-||-|
|Sun 22Apr2018||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||-||7:00 PM|
|Sun 29Apr2018||Aqaba, Jordan||8:00 AM||11:59 PM||Docked|
|Mon 30Apr2018||Suez Canal (Passage)||9:00 PM||-||Cruising|
|Tue 01May2018||Suez Canal (Passage)||-||3:00 PM||Cruising|
|Wed 02May2018||Jerusalem (Ashdod), Israel||7:00 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Fri 04May2018||Chania, Crete||7:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 07May2018||Barcelona, Spain||6:00 AM||-||Departure|
This cruise visits 11 ports
Welcome aboard Legend of the Seas. Filled with glittering skyscrapers, Singapore practically hums with business and trade. You’ll also find multi-ethnic culture, great cuisine and attractions that include modern malls, traditional shops, colonial buildings and historic temples.
Gorgeous beaches, dramatic coastline, thriving reefs, and luxury resorts are the biggest attractions on Thailand’s largest island. In the culture-rich capital, new galleries, shops and cafes are bringing new life to historic buildings. The national park is 35 sq. miles of protected tropical paradise.
- Cochin, India
One of the finest natural harbors on the Arabian coast of India, Kochi (also known as Cochin) was once the center of the Indian spice trade. Here you will find forts, palaces and museums that showcase the city’s rich history.
Goa (Mormugao), India
A former Portuguese enclave, Goa has glorious beaches, plus heritage architecture and cuisine that reflect multicultural influences. It is increasingly more hip than hippie, with upscale restaurants, resorts and shopping. Visit historic sites like the Panjim Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai is a unique blend of the old and new. See its towering engineering achievements and landmark modern architecture. An 18th-century fort, historic districts of coral-stone homes and souks preserve Arab traditions and heritage.
- Aqaba, Jordan
Along the shores of the Red Sea, Aqaba is best known for its phenomenal snorkeling and diving. This seaside resort town also offers access to desert activities, as well as opportunities to explore its ancient history and heritage. his fortress-like city was created by the Nabatean tribes almost 2,000 years ago.
Opened in 1869 , the Suez Canal created a vital new link between the Mediterranean and Red Seas. Ships travel in convoys along the narrow waterway where mainland Egypt meets the peninsula. See some of the nicest public gardens and mosques in Port Said as you sail down the canal. Catch sight of fascinating monuments that honor the Israeli Egyptian War.
- Jerusalem (Ashdod), Israel
First settled more than 3,500 years ago, Ashdod brings together ancient history and modern port life. It is also your gateway to Jerusalem, one of the world’s oldest and holiest cities, with sites held sacred by Jews, Christians and Muslims.
- Chania, Crete
An ancient city on Crete’s north coast, Chania overlooks the Aegean against a dramatic mountain backdrop. Its Old Town is a delight of narrow streets of Byzantine, Venetian and Turkish architecture filled with shops, tavernas and cafes. Discover the fascinating layers of Chaniá’s history with a visit to the Old Town. The Firkas Fort boasts a panoramic view of the Venetian Harbor and lighthouse.
- Barcelona, Spain
A top European center for art, architecture, design and cuisine, this stylish city has its own language and culture. The soul of old Barcelona is its Gothic Quarter; outside the medieval district, discover iconic landmarks and more. Find inspiration among 2,000 pieces of Picasso’s work. A vibrant area where street vendors and performers vie for your attention.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE