Designed not just for travel, but for exploration, this 98-guest mega-yacht sails to the Galapagos Islands, one of the world’s last pristine environments, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Our knowledgeable crew, environmentally sound ship design, and Galapagos National Park-certified onboard naturalists all help to preserve this delicate archipelago, while enlightening you to its natural and evolutionary significance. It’s a journey like no other.
Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare from Vancouver to Quito
- 7-night all-inclusive Celebrity Xpedition cruise (including all gratuities, shore excursions, open bar, Internet service, etc.)
- 2-night pre-cruise and 1-night post-cruise hotel accommodations, most meals, tours, and beverages during meals. VIP check-in/check out services at the JW Marriott hotel or similar. Luggage service including mandatory agricultural inspection of all luggage at the hotel pre-departure.
- Full-day guided tour of historical Quito, including a visit to Middle of the World Park and the Colonial City Center.
- Round-trip airfare Quito-Baltra-Quito, on exclusive non-stop flight, with meet-and-greet services by Celebrity Xpedition® Naturalists, all airport transfers and pier-to-Zodiac transfers.
- Park entrance fee and Galapagos Tourist Card fee
Vancouver: November 24 – December 4, 2017
|Taxes & Fees|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities. The Celebrity Xpedition cruise sails every Sunday, please call to inquire for other departure dates.
|Date||Ports of Call||Short Description|
|Day 1||Quito, Ecuador||On the first day of your journey, you’ll be greeted at the airport by a Celebrity Cruises® representative and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy free time to relax and settle in.|
|Day 2||Quito, Ecuador||During a guided tour of the capital of Ecuador, situated at an altitude of 9,350 feet, you’ll stand on the equatorial line at the Half of the World Park and Museum, and marvel at the monasteries of San Francisco and Santo Domingo. Your tour director will escort you throughout your Quito stay and serve as your personal concierge. Lunch with a spectacular vie w of the city, and enjoy a welcome dinner at a local gourmet restaurant.|
|Day 3||Quito, Ecuador||You will be transferred to the Quito, Ecuador airport to board the exclusive non-stop Celebrity Xpediton flight to Baltra, Galapagos, where naturalist guides will be waiting to transfer you to the ship.|
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Sun 17Sep2017||Baltra (Galapagos)||-||2:30 PM||Boarding|
|Sun 17Sep2017||Daphne Island, Galapagos||5:00 PM||6:00 PM||Cruising|
|Mon 18Sep2017||Gardner Bay, Española||7:00 AM||2:00 PM||Tendered|
|Mon 18Sep2017||Punta Suarez, Isla Española||3:00 PM||7:00 PM||Tendered|
|Tue 19Sep2017||Cormorant Point, Isla Floreana||7:00 AM||1:00 PM||Tendered|
|Tue 19Sep2017||Post Office Bay, Isla Floreana||1:30 PM||8:00 PM||Tendered|
|Wed 20Sep2017||Punta Moreno, Fernandina||7:00 AM||12:00 PM||Tendered|
|Wed 20Sep2017||Urvina Bay, Isla Isabela||2:00 PM||7:00 PM||Tendered|
|Thu 21Sep2017||Puerto Espinoza (Galapagos)||7:00 AM||12:00 PM||Tendered|
|Thu 21Sep2017||Punta Vicente Roca (Isabela), Galapagos||2:00 PM||7:00 PM||Tendered|
|Fri 22Sep2017||South Plaza, Santa Cruz||7:00 AM||11:00 AM||Tendered|
|Fri 22Sep2017||Dragon Hill (Santa Cruz)||3:00 PM||9:00 PM||Tendered|
|Sat 23Sep2017||Puerto Ayora, Isla Santa Cruz||7:00 AM||7:00 PM||Tendered|
|Sun 24Sep2017||Baltra (Galapagos)||7:00 AM||-||Departure|
|Date||Ports of Call||Short Description|
|Day 9||Baltra, Galapagos||You will return to Baltra to say farewell to the enchanted islands. A Celebrity Cruises® representative will greet you at the airport for your flight to your post-cruise Quito experience. Your luggage will be transferred from the ship directly to the plane. Your flight departs the Galapagos giving you one last glimpse of the world’s most treasured archipelago.Upon your arrival in Quito, a Celebrity Cruises representative will escort you to your hotel. Enjoy an optional afternoon excursion to the local craft market, time permitting. Dinner is served at the hotel.|
|Day 10||Quito, Ecuador||After a continental breakfast, your Celebrity Cruises representative will once again escort you to the airport for your return flight home.|
- Celebrity Cruises® offers 7-night, 10-night, 11-night and 13-night vacation packages in the Galapagos Islands, year round and has been operating in the Galapagos Islands since 2004.
- Celebrity Xpedition® offers an all-inclusive experience in the Galapagos Islands including gratuities, all shore excursions, all lectures, alcoholic beverages, specialty coffees, soft drinks, fruit juices, and the use of snorkeling equipment, wet suits and much more.
- Celebrity Xpedition 10+ packages include all-inclusive pre and post experiences in Quito Ecuador as well as exclusive, nonstop, round-trip airfare between Quito, Ecuador and Baltra, Galapagos. It also includes the entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park, The Ingala Tourist Card fee, and compliance with all inspections and regulations dictated by the Park.
- The 13-night Celebrity Xpedition Galapagos package extends the guests all-inclusive vacation to Peru, including Lima, Cuzco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. Celebrity Xpedition offers a better than 2-1 guest to staff ratio with 65 plus crew members.
- Celebrity Xpedition offers an open, casual, intimate environment.
- Celebrity Xpedition offers the only true all-inclusive experience in the Galapagos Islands.
- In keeping with Celebrity’s standard, Celebrity Xpedition operations are based on the foundation of achieving environmental stewardship of the highest order. And in the Galapagos Islands, our standards go above and beyond compliance with the laws of the Galapagos National Park.
- All Naturalist Guides onboard Celebrity Xpedition are certified by the Galapagos National Park.
- All Shore Excursions offered onboard Celebrity Xpedition are led by a Certified Naturalist guide.
- All Galapagos Islands itineraries are dictated set and regulated by the Galapagos National Park and are subject to change. Celebrity Xpedition offers two distinct, 7-night, alternating itineraries and both are equally magical and fulfilling.
- While there are no age restrictions for travel to Galapagos, we recommend that children be at least eight years old in order to truly enjoy the journey.
- There are no visas required for US, Canadian and UK Citizens. A valid passport, with at least six months validity from return date is required by the Ecuadorian government. In addition, no inoculations/vaccines are required as long as Ecuador/ Galapagos is the first port of entry. If the guests are coming from another destinations (ie: Amazon, etc) they should check with local authorities prior to entering the country.
- The Galapagos Islands are a year-round destinations with two seasons, located on the equator, the Galapagos islands are subject to oceanic currents that influence temperatures on the archipelago. The weather is pleasant, at any time of the year making it a year-round cruise destination.
There are two seasons in the Galapagos:
-The dry, or garoa, season runs from July to December. “Garoa” refers to the fog and mist that commonly hangs on the higher elevations during this season.
-The hot or wet season lasts from January through June, with March and April generally being the wettest months.
|Max. Air Temp.||28.8||30||31.1||30||27.7||25.5|
|Min. Air Temp.||21.1||23.3||23.3||22.2||22.2||20|
|Min. Air Temp.||23.3||24.4||24.4||24.4||23.3||23.3|
|Avg. Rainfall (m)||.025||.025||.050||.038||.019||.006|
|Max. Air Temp.||24.4||23.3||24.4||25||25.5||26.6|
|Min. Air Temp.||18.8||17.7||16.6||17.7||18.8||20|
|Min. Air Temp.||23.3||18.8||20||21.1||22.2||23.3|
|Avg. Rainfall (m)||.012||.006||.012||.006||.012||.012|
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE