Galapagos Central Islands aboard the Xavier III
Encounter the island chain that has enchanted explorers since Darwin first weighed anchor off its shores. Spend four nights exploring the incredible wildlife of the Galapagos archipelago in the company of an expert Naturalist Guide. In the evenings, return to the Xavier to reflect on the day’s adventures. Retire to air-conditioned cabins with exclusive lower berths and private bathrooms.
Travel Best Bets Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare from Canada to Quito
- 4 nights cruising in the Galapagos Islands, Certified Galapagos Park Guide, all landings, excursions and transportation, flights to and from the Galapagos Islands, snorkelling equipment, visit to a wildlife interpretation centre
- Arrival transfer on day 1
- Hotels (3 nts), on board Xavier III in twin-share cabins (4 nts)
- 5 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners (Allow USD80-105 for meals not included)
- Local flight, motorized yacht, van, zodiacs, private bus.
- Galapagos National Parks Guide while in the islands. Local Representative in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12
||Lower Deck||Upper Deck|
|Vancouver||$4199 + $177 tax||$4399 + $177 tax|
|Nanaimo, Victoria||$4599 + $177 tax||$4799 + $177 tax|
|Kelowna||$4599 + $177 tax||$4799 + $177 tax|
|Calgary||$4299 + $193 tax||$4499 + $193 tax|
|Toronto||$3999 + $184 tax||$4199 + $184 tax|
|Stay Extra nights in Quito for just $105 per night|
Per person based on shared accommodation
My own room add $2111
Not Included: Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. Not included is $10 USD Tourist Transit card fee at the Quito airport and a $100 USD Galapagos park entry fee upon arrival to the Islands – both paid locally only
Day 1-2 Quito
Arrive very late in Quito and transfer to hotel. After a rest explore Quito before meeting up with your group
Day 2 Baltra / Santa Cruz (B,L,D)
Fly to Baltra. Meet the guide and transfer across Santa Cruz Island to Puerto Ayora making a stop at a tortoise ranch in the highlands.
Day 4 Chinese Hat / Black Turtle Cove (B,L,D)
Visit to Chinese Hat for snorkelling opportunities and to observe the birds and sea lions before taking an excursion to Black Turtle Cove to see the marine life.
Day 5 Cerro Dragón / Daphne (B,L,D)
Visit Cerro Dragón on the west coast of Santa Cruz Island, to see land iguanas and a salt water lagoon frequented by flamingoes and other species of birds. Continue to Daphne Island in the afternoon to spot birds and wildlife.
Day 6 South Plaza / Santa Fé (B,L,D)
Land at South Plaza in the morning for wildlife spotting opportunities. Afternoon visit to Santa Fé Island for guided walks to observe the wildlife and plentiful marine iguanas. Opportunities for swimming and snorkelling with the sea lions.
Day 7 San Cristóbal / Quito (B)
Visit the Interpretation Center on San Cristóbal Island before flying back to Quito.
Day 7 Quito (B)
Depart at any time.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE