No matter how you like to Canada & New England, you’ve never done it like this. Onboard the world’s most revolutionary ship — Anthem of the Seas®. Feel the rush skydiving right on the deck of the ship with the RipCordSM by iFLY® skydiving simulator. Or play at the SeaPlexSM, an activities space that’s a real game changer, offering bumper cars, a roller rink, circus school and more. If leisurely pursuits are more your speed, enjoy breathtaking island sights from the best seat in any house, the North StarSM. Take in transformative entertainment at Two70SM. Or grab a drink at Bionic Bar, where mixology meets technology. There’s only one way. Only on Royal Caribbean®.
Travel Best Best Package Includes
- Round trip airfare from Vancouver to Newark
- 9 night cruise aboard Anthem of the Seas
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
October 11 – 21, 2017
|Taxes & Fees|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Thu 12Oct2017||Cape Liberty, Bayonne||-||4:00 PM||Boarding|
|Sat 14Oct2017||Boston, Massachusetts||7:00 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Sun 15Oct2017||Bar Harbor, Maine||7:00 AM||6:00 PM||Tendered|
|Mon 16Oct2017||Portland, Maine||7:00 AM||3:00 PM||Docked|
|Tue 17Oct2017||Halifax, Nova Scotia||10:30 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 19Oct2017||Saint John, New Brunswick (Bay Of Fundy)||9:00 AM||7:30 PM||Docked|
|Sat 21Oct2017||Cape Liberty, Bayonne||7:00 AM||-||Departure|
This cruise visits 6 ports
- Cape Liberty, New Jersey
Welcome aboard Anthem of the Seas! Situated on the New York Harbor Cape Liberty is just seven miles from New York City. Visitors have easy access to the Big Apple and everything it has to offer-world-acclaimed restaurants, museums, landmarks, and the best shopping
- Boston, Massachusetts
In the United States’ oldest city, colonial heritage is the backdrop for an inviting mix of culture and lively street life. See where Revolutionary history took place on a walking or trolley tour along Boston’s Freedom Trail.
- Bar Harbor, Maine
A wealthy summer playground during the Gilded Age, Mount Desert Island welcomes visitors to its rugged beauty and serene parkland. The village of Bar Harbor offers shops, galleries, restaurants and historic architecture.
- Portland, Maine
Portland’s heart is the lively Old Port of narrow cobblestone streets and restored brick warehouses filled with shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. The district has a working waterfront, too, where fishermen haul in the day’s catch.
- Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax was long defined by naval operations. The 18th-century Citadel still stands guard, but today overlooks a thriving city whose restored waterfront features historic architecture, shops, museums, bars, restaurants and more.
- Saint John, New Brunswick (Bay of Fundy)
Although famous for the Reversing Rapids at the Bay of Fundy, Saint John is also home to splendid Victorian architecture, quaint shops and a vibrant arts scene. It is also a gateway to New Brunswick’s scenic villages and seascapes.
One fare covers everything from relaxation to room service.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE