Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare from Vancouver to Newark
- 2 nights accommodation at historic Hotel Wolcott (or similar), located Between 5th Ave & Broadway
- 7 night cruise aboard Anthem of the Seas
- Transfers from Newark airport to hotel, hotel to pier and pier back to Newark airport
November 9 – 18
|Inside||Outside||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities and 3rd or 4th person rate.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Sat 11 Nov||Cape Liberty, Bayonne, Nj||-||3:00 PM||Boarding|
|Sun 12 Nov||Cruising||-||-||Cruising|
|Mon 13 Nov||Port Canaveral, Florida||12:01 PM||9:30 PM||Docked|
|Tue 14 Nov||Cococay||9:30 AM||5:00 PM||Tendered|
|Wed 15 Nov||Nassau||7:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Thur 16 Nov||Cruising||-||-||Cruising|
|Fri 17 Nov||Cruising||-||-||Cruising|
|Sat 18 Nov||Cape Liberty, Bayonne, Nj||6:00 AM||-||Departure|
This cruise visits 4 ports
- Cape Liberty, New Jersey
Welcome aboard Anthem of the Seas. Situated on the New York Harbor Cape Liberty is just seven miles from New York City. Visitors have easy access to the Big Apple and everything it has to offer-world-acclaimed restaurants, museums, landmarks, and the best shopping
- Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida
Port Canaveral is your gateway to the Space Coast and the attractions of Central Florida. Visit the Kennedy Space Center, swim at Cocoa Beach or enjoy a fun-filled day at one of Orlando’s world-famous theme parks.
- CocoCay, Bahamas
Our private island is a Bahamian paradise. CocoCay®— features all kinds of activities — snorkeling, kayaking, boating, jet-ski rentals, an aqua park and more — plus nature walks, beaches and plenty of spots to relax and recharge.
- Nassau, Bahamas
With dazzling beaches, turquoise waters, colorful past and vibrant Junkanoo culture, Nassau is a great place to sun and sightsee. The city is on New Providence Island; just offshore is Paradise Island, home to luxury hotels and resorts.
One fare covers everything from relaxation to room service.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE