Join a great team in Burnaby as a Leisure Travel Consultant!
TRAVEL BEST BETS in Burnaby, British Columbia is always looking for full time, experienced, passionate travel consultants. We are a full service travel agency dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients while providing first rate personal service. We have positions available for Intermediate & Senior agents. We are look for team members with exceptional customer service skills and the ability to provide efficient and friendly service. Good communication skills (written & oral) are essential. Strong relationship building experience and strong attention to detail will be essential.
General duties will include:
-deal directly with the clients in arranging their travel requests-research the clients travel requests and report back to the client by phone or email in a timely, courteous and clear manner
– arrange flights, hotel and/or car reservations
– issue invoices and itineraries- assist co-workers with their daily duties when required
– follow up by email or phone on sales calls to develop and/or maintain client relationships
– 2+ years in a leisure travel environment
– computer literate
– GDS experience is an asset
– strong grasp of English language (verbal and written)
– attentive to detail
– multitasking within a busy environment- able to work in a team environment
We offer a competitive salary & benefit plan.
– Travel agent experience required: 2 years
Required license or certification
– Travel insurance license required
If you are interested, please email Haley at [email protected] with your resume, cover letter and preferred work location (Burnaby, Kits, Langley).
Interested in becoming a travel agent but don’t have the experience or qualifications yet? Consider joining our home-based connected agent program! Read more about it here.
If you are interested in applying or learning more, please email Tracy at [email protected].
Is there something else you can bring to our team? We would love to hear from you!
Please send an email to [email protected] with your resume and position suggestion.