Travel Best Bets Package Includes:
- Return airfare from Vancouver with Air Canada
- 4 nights hotel at the Excalibur Hotel – 3 star ($15USD per room/night resort fee applies*)
July 22-26, 2012
|Adult||Taxes & Fees|
Book by May 24!
*Resort fees are to be paid locally at the time of check-in. Please note that these fees are subject to change without notice.
Excalibur Hotel ~ 3 star
- Use of pool chairs
- Use of towels
- Access to Fitness Center
- Daily newspaper
- Incoming faxes
- Internet access in guest rooms
- Local and domestic long distance calls (from guest rooms)
- 2 drinks daily (new for bookings made Feb 13/12 onwards)
- Valet parking
- 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed
- Bathroom, shower only
- Telephone with voice mail
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Internet access
- A mandatory charge of USD$1 per room, per day will be collected from all guests upon arrival for unlimited local telephone service
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- 12 restaurants: Buffet,Food court offering McDonalds, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Quizno’s Subs and Manchu Wok,Steak house & Dick’s Last Resort
- 8 Bars
- 2 Pools
- Beauty salon
- Gift shop
- Meeting facilities
- Live entertainment
- Casino on site
- TOURNAMENT OF KINGS – One of the last true dinner shows in Las Vegas, Tournament of Kings, is a live production adapted from the tale of King Arthur. Performed in a 900-seat theater-in-the-round arena, the show engages the audience through its tale of valor and treachery. Mighty horses and feats of skill, special effects and pyrotechnics further add to the unique appeal of the production. Throughout the performance, a hearty three-course meal is served in the spirit and tradition of the medieval period – sans utensils.
- AUSTRALIA’S THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER – A tasteful, fun, yet steamy, adult production is heating up the castle. These eight, highly acclaimed, award winning, male-revue dancers strive to provide a sensual adventure using state-of-the-art lighting, amazing costumes and perfected choreography.
- THE AUSTRALIAN BEE GEES SHOW – A Tribute to the Bee Gees is a 75-minute multi-media concert event with a contemporary perspective featuring state-of-the-art sound, superb lighting and giant screens featuring video clips, live camera images and stunning graphics. It is the definitive live celebration of five decades of memorable music written by the Brothers Gibb, one of the most successful and adored acts in musical history.
Important notes & updates:
- An adult age 21 or older is required in the room. Valid photo ID is required at check-in.
- A mandatory local telephone service fee of USD$1 is charged per room.
- A daily $15USD plus tax resort fee will apply locally.
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE