Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip airfare from Vancouver to either Los Angeles or Orange County
- 5 nights hotel at your choice below
Air and 5 nights hotel
Jan 14-Feb 27 from $359 + $186 tax (Holiday Inn & Suites; 3-star)
Jan 14-Feb 27 from $569 + $210 tax (Howard Johnson; 3.5-star)
Jan 14-Feb 27 from $729 + $245 tax (Courtyard Anaheim Waterpark; 3.5-star)
Jan 14-Feb 27 from $1219 + $318 tax (Disneyland Hotel; 4.5-star)
Mar 13,14,15,16 from $499 + $187 tax (Holiday Inn & Suites; 3-star)
Mar 13,14,15,16 from $699 + $235 tax (Howard Johnson; 3.5-star)
Mar 13,14,15,16 from $999 + $271 tax (Courtyard Anaheim Waterpark; 3.5-star)
Kids age 2-17 from $119-$299 + $128 tax
Victoria, Kelowna from $100 more
Add On: Canadian Residents receive 20% off Disneyland tickets until Feb 10, for travel until Dec 31, 2018!
Add 3-day Park Hopper for
$416 $305 (adult) $405 $295 (age 3-9)
Add 4-day Park Hopper for
$430 $315 (adult) $415 $300 (age 3-9)
Add a 5-day for 3 Park Hopper
$465 $319 (adult) $450 $306 (age 3-9)
Add round trip transfers from $67 for ages 12 and up
Looking to leave from another city, let us know and we can price a package specifically for you!
Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort
Grim, Grinning Good Times!
Spell-ebrate this happily haunted season with supernaturally special events that go eek in the night!
Break out your broomsticks! From September 15 through October 31, Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park will host Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort, a park-to-park spooktacular brimming with some of Disney’s best moonlit magic. Boys and ghouls of all ages will find fiendishly themed attractions, ear-ily awesome entertainment and villain encounters that’ll wake the dread!
Mickey’s Halloween Party
It’s a Frightfully Delightful Night! Tickets must be purchased – regular passes do not get you access!!
Join Mickey and friends for a happily haunted happening filled with Halloween fun and Disney magic at Disneyland Park. On select evenings this fall, get in the spirit as we turn the Park into the ultimate family night out!
Booking ahead of time means you won’t miss out on this popular celebration and—for several party dates—can save you money over the same-day admission price. On select nights, Passholders can save even more, so be sure to sign in to receive your discount!
Howl-iday Highlights at Disneyland Park:
- Ride of the Headless Horseman, a haunted herald who leads the Frightfully Fun Parade down Main Street, U.S.A.—presented exclusively during Mickey’s Halloween Party
- Halloween Screams, a supernatural fireworks celebration presented exclusively during Mickey’s Halloween Party (weather permitting)
- Trick-or-treat stations offering candy and healthy goodies
- A chance to meet, greet and pose with some dastardly Disney Villains and popular Disney Pals decked out in Halloween costumes
- New for Mickey’s Halloween Party: Souvenir Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event, with unlimited PhotoPass downloads to enjoy later
- New for Mickey’s Halloween Party: Ability to visit both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park with special event ticket during Mickey’s Halloween Party—entry to either park begins 3 hours before the Party start time
- Mickey’s Halloween Party Dining Package at Blue Bayou—additional costs apply; reservations required
Don’t miss all the excitement for boys and ghouls of all ages!
Call for details: 1-877-523-7823REQUEST A QUOTE