For all of the shopaholics out there, travel can be prime time to find all of those pieces you have been dying to buy. Here are some of the top cities for a little retail therapy:
- Bangkok, Thailand – massive malls mixed with a labyrinth of young designer stalls make this a retail mecca.
- London, England – it has all of the mega-stores: Selfridges, Fortnum and Mason, Top Shop and Liberty.
- Melbourne, Australia – known as the Milan of Australia, locals here embrace the fashion forward lifestyle and trends.
- Hong Kong – Big, bold and high tech. You will find everything here from international malls to understated boutiques.
- Paris, France – When people think of couture they think of Paris. Fashionable stores inhabit beautiful neighborhoods.
- New York, USA – From designer labels on Fifth Avenue to knock-offs in Chinatown, there are plenty of choices.
- Copenhagen, Denmark – Copenhagen offers everything from luxury goods to mass fashion.
- Milan, Italy – Pretty much the trendsetting Mecca of Europe and the entire world.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina – The city is full of amazing shopping options that cater to all different kinds of styles.
- Phoenix, USA – Indoor and outdoor malls loaded with everything from cheap and cheerful to high fashion options.
- Las Vegas, USA – Fashion Show Mall and 2 outlet centers within an hour of the strip. Plus loads of boutique stores in the hotels.
Happy (Shopping) Travels!